How to post an item notice?
The process of posting an item on Free Trade Ireland is simple.
New users need to register with Free Trade Ireland. This is done by completing the relevant fields on the registration page and submitting the information. Once you have activated your account you can start posting items.
- Once logged in click on the “add an item” in your account dashboard.
- You will then be required to submit details of the item or items you wish to advertise on FreeTrade Ireland.
- The type of item, its condition, and a few words describing it are required.
- Uploading photos of the item is not mandatory but items with photos tend to be passed on more quickly and may also be feature on the homepage.
- If you have multiple items click on “add another item” to complete the same details for the next item.
- Once all to the item details are uploaded go to the next step and complete the location details for the items.
- FreeTrade Ireland will automatically default to the location details provided during registration. This can be accepted or changed.
- Provide contact and collection details which you are comfortable with displaying. FreeTrade Ireland will protect user email addresses from spam bots and similar bugs.
- Save the information once everything is completed and the item(s) will be posted automatically onto the website.