How to register and get started
By registering with FreeTrade Ireland you or your business will have the opportunity to advertise unwanted items to other users free of charge.
Registering is simple as set out in the following steps.
- On the registration page select the type of account you would like to set up i.e. household or business.
- Complete the necessary fields. Any field marked with an asterix (*) is mandatory.
- It is important to remember that the name you enter when you register is the name that will appear opposite any ad you post. If you wish to conceal your name, you can simply enter your initials in place of your first and last name, or something similar.
- Read through the user agreement and tick the relevant box.
- Click on the create account button to complete the process.
- An email will be sent to your account to validate the registration process and you will need to click on a link to activate your account.
- You are now registered and your account is set up and can start posting item notices.
- Remember to keep your username and password safe.