How to search for an item?
Finding the item you want on Free Trade Ireland couldn’t be easier.
- Use the ‘Item Search’ menu located in the top left hand corner of your screen.
- Enter in your search criteria; selecting the relevant category for the type of item you are looking for.
- It is important to include your location and the distance you are willing to travel to pick up an item.
- Click search when you have completed all of the fields.
- If you don’t have a particular item in mind then you can select “all” in particular fields to generate a broader list of items.
- Alternatively you can use the ‘Key Word’ search to generate a list of items that match exactly the search criteria you have entered.
- A list of items will be generated to match your search criteria. The results show will be mapped shown with blue and green flags. A red flag will be used to show your location. A list of the results will be shown below the map also.
- To view an item in more detail click on the relevant flag in the map or the link as listed.