How to set-up saved searches?
Items on Free Trade Ireland can be snapped up very quickly by users visiting the site.
This can be frustrating and disappointing for some users. To avoid missing an item you really want, FreeTrade Ireland has a saved search feature which will send you an email or an rss feed alert notifying you immediately of an interesting item.
To set up a saved search register as a member on Free Traed Ireland and follow these simple instructions:
- Select your preferred options in the Item Search engine box.
- Click on the "Save this Search" button.
- A pop-up window will appear if you are not registered or logged into your account.
- Log in and continue.
- Once you Save this Search, a window will appear requesting you to name your search and also giving you the option of an email alert if an item matching your criteria is uploaded to the site.
- You can view and activate your searches by clicking on the My Searches link in your lgoin box.
- Click the name of the search to view results.
- You can also add or delete your email alert; you can also request a RSS feed for your search.